Thursday, August 24, 2006




We went out for a bit and found the 5th bar over on rue de Mouffetard at the suggestion of a friend (Bill if you are reading this) and gave the bartender a white sox baseball hat. He gave us free shots and a beer. Then we got panini's from a little shop and made our way back home. I have some pictures of the surrounding area of our apartment. Does anyone have an answer as to why all I can get on google is .fr, I cant get any english search engines over here.

Those of you that have emailed me to wish me a safe journey...THANK YOU! If any of you wish to send care packages, mixed-tape C.D.'s or just a note saying 'Hi!' let me know and I will get you the proper mailing address where such things will reach me. Also Mr. Clark you have an option on the posting page to select to post as anonymous. If I am incorrect about this please let me know.
Tomorrow is the first day of studio, and I am almost ccertain we will be doing something along the lines of city research, planning and design.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tom...you seem to be having a great time already...I hope you have many more...BTW, the pictures are beautiful

Anonymous said...

TL-when you go to google.fr, just to the right of the question box are three lines of small print. I believe the last line is "Outils linguistiques". If you click on that line, you get taken to a page where you can choose anglais. That should solve your problem!

Scienceisfornerds(JEN) said...

BAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! your in France!!!!!Take lots of pictures....and let me know how its going out there....its hell here already btw...why does school just keep getting harder every year...do you ever ask yourself that question or is it just me? Miss you!

Scienceisfornerds(JEN) said...

oh ps....classes got cancelled for me today because we were in a tornado last night on campus...it was sweet...and there is no power today....hah